I have been making invitations for years upon request. I really enjoy creating them and bringing an idea to life. I realized that I could offer my custom invitations to everyone via ETSY… so I got to work. My ETSY STORE is full of customizable personalized invitations ready to make your party POP. Here are my Graduation Party Designs…. Click the picture for more details. Don’t see one you L♥VE? Contact me to make one the invitation you’ve been picturing in your head.
HERE’s HOW IT WORKS:
Completely customizable Do It Yourself printable invitations. I take care of the design and you handle the printing with the easy options below. Each file is only $15! **If you prefer to have these invitations printed & mailed to you (pick-up available if you are local), contact me & I’ll send you a price sheet & put a reserved listing up for you.** All designs can be one sided to distribute to guests in envelopes or print Two-sided and mail as a postcardl! Can be set up to print 4-up on a page, 2-up, or 5×7. Slight changes can be made to the design to make it exactly how YOU want it.
HOW TO ORDER:
– From My Etsy Store, choose your design
-Click “Add to Cart” then complete transaction
– Include your party information in “notes to seller,” a convo, or an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include: Party Date & Time, Location/address, RSVP phone/email & RSVP by date, and any other information you would like to be on the invite.
WHAT YOU GET:
Up to three proofs emailed back & forth until it’s perfect. Your finished product will be a high-resolution .jpg and/or .pdf (your choice) file emailed to you within hours. Then you decide what’s next: print at home, post on Facebook or email to guests, or order prints online for delivery or pick up at your local photo lab. You will also receive helpful printing information to help you get the most out of your invitation/announcement.
MORE PRINTING DETAILS:
1) Print on your home printer.
2) Put file on a portable thumb drive & take to Kinko’s, Staples, Office Depot, etc & they will print for you.
3) Post image on Facebook or any other website
4) Email to your guests/Upload to Evite.com
5) Order prints from a local or online photo lab. Upload your high resolution invitation .jpeg file to any photo lab website (i.e. Walmart.com, Walgreens.com, Snapfish.com, Shutterfly.com, etc.) You can choose to pick your invites up from your local lab in as soon as one-hour or many of the online photo services will mail you your invites. Choose matte/luster finish.
Feel free to contact me with questions before you purchase if you have any questions.
I ♥ custom invites! If you have a special event or party coming up from BBQ’s to Bar Mitzvah’s, contact me.
Thank you for checking out Michele Purner Designs!